Fresh Coconut Lavender Moisturizer
$10.00 - $40.00
A creamy light oil, concentrated base moisturizer; calming and soothing penetrating the hair shaft providing deep moisture catering to sensitive and moderate scalp conditions. Gentle but effective for all hair types and skin.
Fresh coconut Lavender
Shea Butter (UltraRefined)
Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter
Vitamin E Acetate
Olive Oil Pomace B
Sweet Almond Oil
Grape Seed Oil
Emulsifying Wax NF
Castor Oil - Non GMO
Lavender Essential Oil
Milk Coconut Fragrance
1. Reduce frizz
2. Improve elasticity
3. Hydrate and provide deep moisture
4. Improve shine and softens the hair
5. Calming and soothing
6. Protect your skin / hair
7. Helps with dry scalp ( not dandruff )
Recommended: moderated scalp and skin condition ( seborrheic dermatitis, scalp psoriasis and eczema). moderated eczema skin apply generous amount to the area after bath.
1. ) Having a scalp condition you should always use a medication shampoo (Nizoral, T-gel or by prescription) any shampoo that has coal tar.
2. ) After shampooing with a medicated shampoo always follows with a sulfate free shampoo and deep conditioner.
3. ) When you have skin eczema you should apply the moisturizer to the skin every day especially after bath time.
Warning: do not apply to scalp if sebum is over active, very little moisturizer should be apply and massage into hair strands only. Water is the primary ingredient but fresh lavender has oils that may not be so good for thin fine hair you only need very little . Take precautions and do a Hair stain test before used.